Los Angeles California Dental Network HMO Dental Insurance Dentist
We believe that a healthy smile is within everyone’s reach, which is why we are committed to education and top-quality dental care. Our California Dental Network HMO dental insurance dentist in Los Angeles offers comprehensive dental services in one convenient location.
Available treatments and procedures include:
• Routine dental care - Biannual exams, tooth-colored fillings and other essential dental care can help you keep your smile looking and feeling great.
• Preventative dental care - Professional cleanings, dental sealants, fluoride treatments and dental X-rays can all play a role in preserving dental health.
• Orthodontics - The right orthodontic treatment can straighten your smile and improve your bite to reduce stress on your jaw and wear on your teeth.
• Periodontics - Your gums are the foundation of your smile. When gum disease strikes, periodontal treatments can help you fight back and protect your dental health.
• Endodontics - Infected, damaged or diseased teeth can often be preserved through root canal therapy or other endodontic treatments.
• Dental surgery - Dental extractions, periodontal surgery, grafts and other procedures can all play important roles in the preservation of your smile.
• Restorative dentistry - Restore missing teeth with dental implants, dental bridges or full and partial dentures. Other restorative procedures may be recommended for teeth that have been severely damaged or decayed.
• Cosmetic dentistry - Restore your glow with teeth whitening, dental bonding, inlays, onlays, porcelain veneers or Lumineers. A single procedure can often brighten up your entire look.
California Dental Network HMO Dental Insurance Provider Los Angeles
Our Los Angeles California Dental Network HMO dental insurance provider will customize a treatment plan just for you. A comprehensive smile analysis will help us identify any areas of concern and provide you with an opportunity to discuss your concerns. We will explain each treatment recommendation thoroughly so that you better understand your options.
Contact our offices today to learn more or to schedule an appointment with our Los Angeles dentist.